Earn $FF by writing content on social tokens related topics.
Forefront’s mission is to be the leading platform for insight across the social token community. $FF was launched to allow that community to own and shape that insight, and a key part of that is incentivizing exceptional writing. In this post, we lay out the first iteration of the Forefront Writing Program.
The writing program will start on April 26th. Writers will receive an allocation of 400 $FF for every accepted piece. 100% of the distributed amount will be vested over a period of 30 days, starting from the time the work is accepted. We will be using Sablier Finance to stream the total vested $FF.
Forefront will cover all of the topics relevant to the social token community: token innovation, the creator economy, crypto social, NFTs, DAOs, etc. Within these topics, we will first focus on two main values:
- Education and insights, helping people understand the core concepts they need to start or continue investing value into the social token community.
- Thought leadership, inspiring further innovation across the token landscape.
- Educational content (how-to guides, tutorials, on-boarding content);
- Research articles or community spotlights;
- Opinion pieces or interviews;
- Translation work on any already published pieces on Forefront;
- Writers will earn 400 $FF for accepted pieces. They can then choose to distribute a portion of their allocation to editors and other collaborators that help them build the piece.
- Each piece will have at least one editor or co-writer who will receive 100 $FF to ensure high quality collaborative writing, and we may suggest that we match writers with one of our long standing editors.
- Accepted pieces will have the chance to be published on forefront.news and/or our weekly newsletter;
- Anyone in the community will be able to earn 30 $FF for writers referral;
All submissions must be previously unpublished and must be submitted via this form. The work submitted must be authentic, that is, first rights of publication, as the author you still retain 100% of the copyright.
We prefer to work with original content, but in certain circumstances will consider syndicated content as well. If your piece has been previously published or will be published elsewhere in the future, please note that in the form. Please also ask us for approval before publishing original Forefront content elsewhere - failure to do so may result in us removing the content from Forefront.
Submissions are reviewed by FF DAO contributors and core team. We process all submissions in the order in which they are received. Please be patient as we through each and all of them.
Forefront token holds no inherent value. It will launch with the sole use case of being used for governance and curation.